What should you know about the Scrum Master Test?
After attending a two-day Certified ScrumMaster course, the final step in becoming a ScrumMaster (CSM) is successfully passing an online CSM exam with the Scrum Alliance.
The test comprises 35 multiple-choice questions and to pass you must get 24 or more correct. You should take the exam within 90 days of the 2 day course. Expect the exam to last about an hour.
If you do not pass the CSM exam, you will be shown the questions you missed, but not told the right answer. You will be expected to research the right answer. If you don’t pass the test, you can take it a second time at no cost. The Scrum Alliance charges a small fee for each subsequent attempt after the second.
Here are 5 things to keep in mind in order to pass the CSM exam.
- Understand the Rules and Roles in scrum.
- Understand all of the events involved with scrum.
- Know the agile manifesto.
- Mock tests can play an important role to getting comfortable with the type of questions and answers.
- The test is open book. So keep reference material nearby and handy.
Want to pass the Certified Scrum Master Exam (CSM) on the first try? Practice as often as you want with our realistic scrum master test questions.